Saturday 8 December 2012

Example #24 A Tribute

I have tried to find humorous elements in all the pairs of photos presented here so far. But I can't find anything funny in this one, no matter how hard I try. I think it has something to do with the description from Hera and the context:


Note the warning in red "My photos are NOT OK to edit". On the site where this appeared there follow numerous posts advising that this photo be used for this very special occasion and heaping much praise on Hera. I wonder if these same posters heaped the same praise on this photographer:




































I think he should have received as much praise. Maybe he did, I don't know, I don't know if he was invited to submit works to this competition.

You can see more remarkable photos from this person here:
http://photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=3974957

Given the context, I cannot find anything funny about this, maybe the next one ......

Meanwhile, who took this photo?

No comments:

Post a Comment